Weighty balustrade turnings and riveted corner brackets lend a salvaged architectural element to Pierwood, and a burnished brown stain adds a casual timeworn patina.
Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
• Pierwood tables feature grooved tops and shelves for a wide planked look, bronze color riveted corner brackets, impressive balustrade turnings and bottom shelves for display.
• The 32”x 54” oversized Rectangle Cocktail has hidden casters for easy movement and four large post turnings.
• Weighty turnings are repeated on the 24” Square End Table with its single pedestal base and the double pedestal Console Table.
• Riveted metal corner brackets are finished in an aged bronze color with burnishing for a vintage metal look.
• A well-worn character is added by a dark brown burnished wood stain with a bit of distressing.
• Pierwood is constructed of birch veneers, Asian hardwood solids and some engineered wood products.
Casual Traditional Styling
• Weighty balustrade turned leg posts
• Grooved tops for a rustic wide plank look
• Oversized 32”x 54”Cocktail Table with casters
• 24” Square Pedestal End Table
• 50” Double Pedestal Console Table
• Aged bronze color riveted metal corner brackets
• Distressed burnished brown wood stain
• Birch veneers, hardwood solids, wood products